Terms and Conditions
We invite you to print out these Terms and Conditions, or we can email these to you on request. Please request the 'Terms and Conditions' from our Customer Service Centre. YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS ARE NOT AFFECTED BY OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
We reserve the right to alter prices to take into account forces beyond our control (e.g. currency fluctuations). We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by us, our employees or our agents in circumstances where:
- there is no breach of duty of care owed to you by us or by any of our employees or agents;
- such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach;
- any increase in loss or damage results from breach by you of any of these terms and conditions; or
- such loss or damage relates to any business or non-consumer loss or damage including, without limitation lost data, lost profits and business interruptions.
We accept no liability (to the fullest extent allowed by law) for the accuracy of information contained on product detail pages or on the website, which may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. However, this provision does not affect your statutory rights and remedies.
We reserve the right to refuse to supply any person or company for any reason. Any abusive language directed at our Customer Service Representatives will not be tolerated and may result in the cancellation of your order.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions are declared void for unfairness pursuant to the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contract Regulations 1999, the remaining contract shall only continue to bind the parties if it is capable of continuing in existence without the unfair terms.
These Terms and Conditions contain the whole of our agreement relating to your purchase, together with our website prices and contact details. They cannot be varied except where in writing and signed by an employee, agent or Director of MCP Sports Ltd. To protect your own interests please read our terms and conditions carefully before accepting them. If you are uncertain as to your rights or want any explanation about our terms and conditions please write to our customer service centre at the address provided.
You will become the owner of your purchases once we have received your full payment for such purchases. However you shall not obtain any right of copyright (or similar rights) in your purchase, of which any unauthorised use including copying, letting for hire or sale is strictly prohibited.
All designs, graphics and other artwork (including the selection and arrangement of text and graphics) is and remains the copyright of MCP Sports Ltd, although permission is granted to you to electronically copy and hard-copy print portions of our website for the sole purpose of placing an order, reading the terms and conditions with more ease or using this website for your shopping. Any other use is strictly prohibited.
MCP Sports Ltd is the exclusive owner of Sapphire Dancewear and designs and all other company names and logos are the property of their owners. No permission is given in respect of the use of any brand names, product names, trademarks or their respective owners, and such use may constitute infringement of their owner's rights.
Sapphire Dancewear is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers as well as openness about its information gathering and dissemination practices. Sapphire Dancewear is owned and operated by MCP Sports Ltd.
We collect information about our customers via server logs, cookies, order forms, and contests or competitions. Information about you or any other individual customer will not be sold or rented to any third party, including advertisers. The only time we may share information such as name, email address or phone number, is if you have linked into us from a partner's site. The information may then be shared with that particular partner. General information concerning site usage and demographics may be made available to advertisers and partners, but provides an overall picture and does not include any individual details.
If you have purchased from our store, subscribed to one of our newsletters and entered any of our competitions, or advised us of your email address, postal address and telephone number we may occasionally update you on news and special opportunities via email, post and telephone.
Sapphire Dancewear operates an 'opt in' mail system in conjunction with Select Your Mail. This provides you with the choice of whether or not you wish to receive marketing information and notification of special offers etc. These messages have an 'opt out' option. Replying to the 'unsubscribe' link contained in the mail will ensure that your name will be removed from the mailing list.
If policy changes are substantial, we will notify customers via email.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your interactions with Sapphire Dancewear you are welcome to contact our Customer Service representatives.
Secure Transactions & Credit Card Safety
Sapphire Dancewear intends to provide you with the safest and most secure shopping experience possible. Sapphire Dancewear and our secure payment service providers use the latest technology to protect your credit card information and do not release it to any outside organisation. You can place your orders using secure encryption (the Internet standard for secure transactions). Any losses sustained by the transmission of personal information by email or Internet links shall be borne exclusively by you.
To ensure the highest levels of security for all our customers, we may contact you to confirm your payment details before processing particular orders. This occasional security measure may result in fulfilment of your order being slightly delayed.
Credit Card Payment
Billing is immediately initiated when an order is placed; our secure payment service providers authorise and debit your card simultaneously. Sapphire Dancewear does not store any payment details.
For information about the delivery options made available to you, please refer to our “Delivery Options” section below.
On despatch of your item, we will provide you with an estimated date for delivery of all parcels. While we make every effort to deliver by this time, all dates listed are estimates only.
Approximate Delivery Times are:
- UK - 3 to 5 days from despatch
Should an item not arrive within the estimated period, please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org . It is important to note that all non-delivery claims must be made within 14 days from the original shipment date to you. Please refer to the date shown on your “Despatch Information” email to confirm this date.
Note: It is your obligation to enter the correct delivery address details at the time of ordering. Should you enter the wrong address, we are not obliged to refund, exchange or resend the order to the correct address at our expense.
Delivery without Insurance
As a standard, Sapphire Dancewear offer “Delivery without insurance”. All goods will be sent by first class postage but will not contain any insurance.
Delivery with Insurance
For your added peace of mind, Sapphire Dancewear offers “Delivery with Insurance”. Should you select this option, all your ordered goods are covered by Transit Insurance. This is an optional benefit designed to give you even more security and confidence in your purchase with Sapphire Dancewear
Transit Insurance charges are clearly displayed as optional throughout the checkout process and additionally marked on your “Order Confirmation” email should you select this option.
All “Delivery with Insurance” charges relate solely to the application of transit insurance. This is not a delivery fee. We recommend you select this delivery option to safeguard your ongoing satisfaction with shopping on our site.
You may cancel any item “Pending Despatch” at any time by contacting our Customer Service Centre. Once we receive notification from you that you wish to cancel your item, any amount paid to Sapphire Dancewear for the item will be refunded as soon as possible.
All refunds will be processed in accordance with the payment method selected by you at the time of your purchase. Additionally, as part of measures we employ to secure your privacy, we will only refund to the card used for the original transaction. No refunds will be processed to any other card.
Should you wish to obtain more information about your order please contact our Customer Service Centre.
Sapphire Dancewear must be notified prior to a return being performed. A customer service representative will evaluate your return request and provide you with a “Returns Form” which must accompany all returns. Full return instructions are provided on the returns form. Sapphire Dancewear will only accept returns for the following:
- Goods damaged or faulty prior to delivery
- Goods supplied incorrectly
- Goods that vary from their description on the website
- All returns must be received by Sapphire Dancewear within 30 days of our original shipment date to you. Please refer to the date shown on your “Despatch Information” email to confirm this date.
- A Sapphire Dancewear Returns Form must accompany your return. Any return that is not accompanied by this form will not be given priority or may be ineligible for return. Any ineligible item will be returned to you.
- Goods are to be returned to us at your expense in an unused, unopened condition without the seals or wrapping being removed or broken.
Damaged or Defective Items
In the unlikely event that you receive a damaged or defective product, we will exchange or refund the product price via the original method of payment only and only once we receive the return. If you request a replacement, we will despatch your replacement item (subject to availability) once we receive the return.
In order to return the product, please refer to the 'Returns Policy' section. You must return defective or damaged goods within 30 days of our original shipment date to you. Please refer to the date shown on your “Despatch Information” email to confirm this date.
Items held in stock will be despatched within 72 hours of us receiving your order. If you have ordered a number of items, these will be despatched as they become available. We will not hold up your entire order waiting for an out-of-stock item or new release to arrive in stock.
Out of Stock Items
All products offered by Sapphire Dancewear are subject to availability. Backordered products include items that are not currently in stock. In most cases these items are on order from the manufacturers. In some cases we are awaiting or researching stock information from one or more of our suppliers. Backordered product usually comes into stock within 1 to 4 weeks but can occasionally take longer. If for any reason we determine that a backordered item will no longer be available, we will notify you immediately by email, cancel the item from your order, delete the item from our catalogue, and refund you in full.
At email@example.com we are constantly striving to improve all aspects of our customer care and welcome your input. Should you have a complaint, firstname.lastname@example.org undertakes to deal with this within 2 working days of receipt. In fact, every effort is made to reply to your complaint on the day we receive it. All correspondence is treated as confidential and you will be kept informed of the steps taken to resolve your problem.
New and Pre-releases are offered in good faith based on information given by our suppliers. We are not able to accept responsibility should the release date, content or should the new release be deleted.
When visiting or purchasing from our sites, 'cookies' are left on your PC to enable you to track your orders and to allow us to supply other mutually helpful information. Cookies enable our systems to recognise your browser and welcome you back to the Store.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that are placed on your computer's hard drive through your web browser. Most Internet browsers are pre-set to accept cookies. If you prefer not to receive cookies, you can adjust your Internet browser to disable or to warn you when cookies are used. As there are many browsers in the marketplace, the easiest way to change your settings is by searching for Cookies in your Help/Contents and Index option on your browser. By disabling cookies, you will not be able to participate in some of the features offered by Sapphire Dancewear.
We recommend that you leave your Cookies enabled otherwise you may not be able to shop with us. Our cookies do not send us back any information about your computer or any other information on your hard drive.
Communication and Marketing
By providing Sapphire Dancewear with your email, postal address and telephone number through our opt in system, you consent to receive communication from us about our latest products and special offers, the information may also be used to notify you of products and services of third parties, which may be of interest to you.
Opting out of Communication
All Sapphire Dancewear customers and subscribers have the choice to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us and/or selected third parties. If you do not wish to receive marketing material from us and/or selected third parties we recommend you opt-out during purchase or subscription.
Promotional, Discounts and Voucher redemption
One Voucher or Promotional Discount per person per campaign is allowed, irrespective of the number of email addresses, Card Holder addresses or Delivery Addresses the individual may possess.
Sapphire Dancewear maintains the right to refuse, and refund if relevant, (even following acceptance of an order) any transaction where, in its sole opinion, the customer / transacting party are achieving multiple discounts.
Voucher promotions and incentives are specifically restricted to geographical, domain and currency limitations. The Company will not honour redemptions which do not comply with the above.
Some promotional vouchers attract a minimum contribution for any purchase made. These minimum values differ between our sites and ensure that promotional vouchers cannot be used to purchase an item in full.
Sapphire Dancewear reserve the right to cancel (and refund any part cash paid) any transaction which may contain a voucher/promotional code.
Gift Voucher redemption
* Vouchers are redeemable online at Sapphire Dancewear only.
* Vouchers can only be redeemed at a Sapphire Dancewear site that supports the currency stated on the voucher. For example, a voucher issued in GBP sterling is not redeemable on purchases made in Euros.
* Vouchers may not be redeemed for the purchase of Gift Vouchers (you cannot purchase a Gift Voucher with another voucher)
* One or more Gift Vouchers can be redeemed against an order.
* If the order exceeds the amount of the voucher, the balance must be paid by our available payment options.
* Vouchers are partially redeemable and it is up to the bearer to use the full value within the validity period. Expiry Dates are provided on all Vouchers and unused portions will expire immediately after the stated expiry date. Any unused balance will not be refunded or credited when expired.
* Sapphire Dancewear disclaims all responsibility for any lost vouchers though please contact Customer Service should you require further assistance.
Partner and Affiliate links
- Only one promotional discount per transaction is allowed.
- A discount link via a partner/affiliate network is not entitled to be used with any other promotional discount.
- Offer limited to agreed number and value of vouchers as per advertised promotion, which will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis, redeemable against purchases only.
- Offer closing date is as stated in promotional offer.
- Only one redemption per person.
- Any persons applying more than once will be automatically disqualified.
- This offer is non-transferable, voucher/benefit valid to legitimate qualifying recipients only.
- Sapphire Dancewear is not responsible for non receipt of the emails sent by Sapphire Dancewear or by customers applying for any promotional offer. It is also recommended to check your spam/junk folder, should our e-mail be filtered into these folders.
- No correspondence will be entered into between offer closing date and voucher issue date.
- Proof of subscription/purchase will be required to validate application.
- Vouchers are for single use only.
- Value of vouchers redeemed against orders which are later cancelled will only be refunded or re-issued within the duration of the promotion only. Once the promotion has expired, no vouchers will be refunded or re-issued.
- All vouchers are redeemable up to their full value only. Once this value is redeemed, the voucher is void.